Free Phone Consultations!
Fully Online Estate Planning
We get it: nobody wants to think about “it.” But “it” comes to us all. So why not discuss end-of-life plans in the place where you are most comfortable – wherever that is.
That’s one of the differences between us and a “traditional” law firm: we’re fully online, charge flat fees, and we make estate planning about as easy as ordering a pizza. So, whether you want to draft a will while wading in the ocean, make bequests from your bed, or direct your end-of-life care from a comfy recliner, we make the process as simple as filling out a guided form.
You’ll then review of the documents with an attorney licensed in your state, giving you the expertise and peace of mind legal document websites can’t match.
Elements of A Plan
Basics CoveredWill, Healthcare & Financial Plan
- Basic Will
- Guardian of Children
- Living Will / Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Text (SMS) and Email Updates
- Archived Online for 7 Years
- Free Annual Checkup
- Attorney Licensed in Your State
Revocable TrustIncludes Basics Package.
- Married / Joint Trust +$500
- Includes Basics Package, plus a revocable living trust
- Avoids probate court, protects privacy
- Assets typically immediately available to your beneficiaries
- Control assets after you are gone
- Investments and assets managed if you become disabled
Specialty Trusts$200 Each When Added to a Trust Package
- Pet Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Spendthrift Trusts
- Gun Trusts